Creating a Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- List all parties involved in the SLA, including the service provider and the customer.
- Include contact information for each party, such as email and phone number.
- List all services to be covered by the SLA.
- Provide a detailed description of each service to ensure clarity.
- Specify any exclusions or limitations on the services provided.
- Identify the metrics to be used to measure service performance.
- Ensure the metrics are specific, measurable, achievable, relevant, and time-bound (SMART).
- Consider factors such as availability, response time, and resolution time.
- Determine the frequency of reporting, such as daily, weekly, or monthly.
- Specify the method of reporting, such as email, phone call, or online dashboard.
- Define the format of the report, such as a summary or detailed analysis.